|Classwork and Projects - Week 22|
DVD build continues. All video rebuilds are due by weeks and music must be downloaded and reviewed for public copyright and appropriateness to the viewing audience.
Test on Domain 5 will take place on Friday.
1. Video layouts for all grade levels in rough draft form with title cards, must be submitted by midweek. To many areas have been left out and compositons were not of quality. Please make sure the editing is spot on and the transitions if applied give the film a feeling/emotion.
2. Motion and still menus will be reviewed once again.
a. Slide 1 - Play / Index of Content / Bonus Footage
b. Slide 2 - MAS Administration / MAS Senior Instructors / Students (9-12th Grade Individual Buttons) / Senior Pictures and Shout Outs / Video
3. Encore will be discussed for individual menu builds. It is imperative that all menus, and film segments are built to have as a sample to complete the DVD structure.
4. Post Production Music Score and Audio Project 10 begins Wednesday/Thursday.
5. Certiport groups and license registration will take place this week.
1. DVD build out is the priority.
2. Video effect notes continue. These will be uploaded on Tuesday. (Almost done!!)
3. Website continues. Please update accordingly.
4. All DVD film and Project 10 requirements continue at home.